Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The LINK-MICRO-LTE is one of the most compact and affordable cellular trail cameras on the market. It comes with a pre-activated SIM card and is easy to set up. The free Spypoint app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to modify camera settings, configure transmission settings, monitor data usage, and view and sort images. A free monthly data plan allows you to transfer up to 100 images per month - and if you need to transfer more than 100 photos, simply choose from one of Spypoint's affordable monthly payment plans.
The camera records 10MP photos in colour during the day and in black and white during the night using four powerful infrared LEDs. The sensor will detect movement up to a distance of up to 24m and the flash will also illuminate up to 24m. It can be programmed with a seven-day recording schedule. Please note that this camera does not record videos.
The LINK-MICRO-LTE comes with a strap so that it can be attached to a tree or post. A standard 1/4"-20 socket also allows it to be used with a tripod. Requires eight alkaline or lithium AA batteries and an SD card (up to 32GB). Batteries and SD card are included in the starter bundle only.
Also available as a starter bundle which includes eight AA lithium batteries and a 32GB SD card.
In the box:
* SIM card
* Quick start guide
* Network: LTE
* SIM card: Preactivated SIM included
* Photo transmission: Yes
* Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT App
* Continuous mode: Yes
* Multi-shot mode: Up to two pictures per detection
* Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
* Photo type: Colour by day, infrared (black and white) by night
* Trigger speed: 0.5 seconds
* Flash range: < 24m (80')
* Number of LEDs: 4
* Definition: 10MP
* Memory card: Micro-SD up to 32GB (included in starter bundle only)
* Power: 8 alkaline or lithium AA batteries (included in starter bundle only)
* Power: LIT-10 battery pack (not included)
* External power: DC 12V input
* Detection distance: Up to 24m (80')
* Motion Sensor: One sensor covering five zones
* Schedule setup: Seven days
* Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
* Dimensions (width x height x depth): 7.9 x 11.2 x 5.6cm (3.1" x 4.4" x 2.2")
* "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 years