Please note, the celluar functions of the link series cameras will only work within the UK.
The LINK-MICRO-S comes with all of the great features of the LINK-MICRO-LTE with the addition of an in-built solar panel. This means that it can be left for longer in the field without changing batteries. The included lithium battery pack is charged whenever there is sufficient sunlight and can also be charged using the included 12V USB cable.
The camera comes with a pre-activated SIM card and is easy to set up. The free Spypoint app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to modify camera settings, configure transmission settings, monitor data usage, and view and sort images. A free monthly data plan allows you to transfer up to 100 images per month - and if you need to transfer more than 100 photos, simply choose from one of Spypoint's affordable monthly payment plans.
The camera records 10MP photos in colour during the day and in black and white during the night using four powerful infrared LEDs. The sensor will detect movement up to a distance of up to 24m and the flash will also illuminate up to 24m. It can be programmed with a seven-day recording schedule. Please note that this camera does not record videos.
The LINK-MICRO-S comes with a strap so that it can be attached to a tree or post. A standard 1/4"-20 socket also allows it to be used with a tripod. Requires an SD card (up to 32GB, included in the starter bundle only).
Also available as a starter bundle which includes a 32GB SD card.
In the box:
* SIM card
* USB-12V cable
* LIT-10 battery pack
* Quick start guide
* Network: LTE
* SIM card: Preactivated card included
* Photo transmission: Yes
* Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT App
* Continuous mode: Yes
* Multi-shot mode: Up to two pictures per detection
* Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
* Photo type: Colour by day, infrared by night
* Trigger speed: 0.4 seconds
* Flash range: < 24m (80')
* Number of LEDs: 4
* Resolution: 10MP
* Memory card: micro-SD up to 32 GB (not included)
* Built-In power: Solar panel and internal rechargeable battery
* LIT-10 battery pack included
* External power: DC 12V input
* Detection range: Up to 24m (80')
* Motion Sensor: One sensor covering five zones
* Schedule setup: Seven days
* Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
* Dimension (width x height x depth): 16.6 x 8.9 x 5.1cm (6.54'' x 3.5'' x 2'')
* "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 years