+44 1803 865913
Collects six papers dealing with the taxonomy of the genus Aspergillus.
- New and revisited species in Aspergillus section Nigri
- Growth and hydrolase profiles can be used as characteristics to distinguish Aspergillus niger and other black aspergilli
- Analysis of regulation of pentose utilisation in Aspergillus niger reveals evolutionary adaptations in Eurotiales
- New species in Aspergillus section Terrei
- Two new aflatoxin producing species, and an overview of Aspergillus section Flavi
- New taxa in Aspergillus section Usti
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985