+44 1803 865913
By: Pete Dunne(Author)
82 pages, 43 b/w photos
- Filling a gap in the vast literature on birding, Pete Dunne explains in his distinctive style how to find birds – the often-ignored first step in identifying, observing, and listing bird species
- The best strategies for locating birds in any season and in every kind of weather
- Techniques and expert advice applicable to species in habitats and environments throughout North America
- For beginning bird-watchers or experienced birders who want to improve their chances for success
"[...] The Art of Bird Finding admirably fills a gapping hole in the birding literature. While even experts will likely learn a thing or two from Dunne, this is highly recommended to beginner and intermediate birders. Well, only if they want to find more birds."
- Grant McCreary (03-12-2011), read the full review at The Birder's Library
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985