+44 1803 865913
The Explanatory Supplement to the Astronomical Almanac offers explanatory...
By: P Kenneth Seidelmann(Editor)
Finally astronomers can access the Explanatory Supplement to the Astronomical Almanac in paperback form. This well-schooled text provides a detailed description of how to perform practical astronomy or spherical astronomy. An authoritative source on astronomical phenomena and calendars, this 2006 text contains the same material as the 1992 hardback but now has the ease-of-use of a paperback and a reduced price.
- Introduction to Positional Astronomy
- Celestial Reference Systems
- Terrestrial Coordinates and the Rotation of the Earth
- Orbital Ephemerides of the Sun, Moon, and Planets
- Orbital Ephemerides of Rings and Satellites
- Physical Ephemerides of the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Satellites
- Eclipses of the Sun and Moon
- Astronomical Phenomena
- Stars and Stellar Systems
- Computational Techniques
- Historical Information
- Related Publications
- Reference Data
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985