+44 1803 865913
By: Steven Weinberg(Author)
203 pages, b/w photos, b/w illustrations
This classic of contemporary science writing by a Nobel Prize-winning physicist explains to general readers what happened when the universe began, and how we know..
- Introduction: The Giant and the Cow
- The Expansion of the Universe
- The Cosmic Microwave Radiation Background
- Recipe for a Hot Universe
- The First Three Minutes
- A Historical Diversion
- The First One-Hundredth Second
- Epilogue: The Project Ahead
- Properties of Some Elementary Particles
- Properties of Some Kinds of Radiation
- Mathematical Supplement
- Afterword: Cosmology Since 1977
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Steven Weinberg won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1979. He is the Josey Regental Professor of Science at the University of Texas in Austin and the author of many books, most recently Dreams of a Final Theory.
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985