By: Keith A Powell(Editor), Anabel Renwick(Editor), John F Peberdy(Editor)
380 pages, b/w photos, illustrations, tables
Compilation of papers from a conference organised by the British Mycological Society, held in April 1993. The Genus Aspergillus provide a comprehensive review of the fungal genus Aspergillus with contributions from a diverse group of experts on taxonomy, molecular genetics, medical pathology, industrial fermentation, food and agriculture.
- Agriculture, Aflatoxins, and Aspergillus; P.J. Cotty, et al.
- Biosynthesis of Aspergillus Toxins-Non-Aflatoxins; M.O. Moss
- The Molecular Genetics of Aflatoxin Biosynthesis; J.W. Bennett, et al.
- Aspergillus Toxins in Animal Feeding Stuffs; K.A. Scudamore
- Aspergilli in Feeds and Seeds; J. Lacey
- Antiinsectan Effects of Aspergillus Metabolites; D.T. Wicklow, et al.
- Aspergillus Spoilage; B. Flannigan, A.R. Pearce
- Industrial Fermentation and Aspergillus; A.G. Brooke
- Regulation of Organic Acid Production by Aspergilli; C.P. Kubichek, et al.
- Aspergillus Enzymes and Industrial Uses; K. Oxenbol
- Industrial Aspects of Soy Sauce and B.J.
- Fermentation Using Aspergillus; K.E. Aidoo, et al.
- Aspergillus and Fermented Foods; P.E. Cook, G. Campbell-Platt
- The ARpI Aspergillus Replicating Plasmid; J. Clutterbuck, et al.
15 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985