+44 1803 865913
Groundnuts (peanuts) are of great economic importance internationally. The Groundnut Crop provides thorough coverage of all aspects of the crop, each chapter being written by experts in particular areas. The Groundnut Crop will be invaluable to all those involved with the group, particularly agronomists, plant scientists and food scientists.
"[...] provides a solid reference on this most important crop and should be of great use to all those involved with its cultivation and production, including agronomists, plant scientists, food scientists and technologists"
– African Farming
"[...] reference source for all those involved with the crop, including agronomists, plant scientists, food scientists and technologists."
- The economic status of the groundnut crop, W.J. Florkowski
- The origin and history of the groundnut, R.O. Hammons
- Botany - morphology and anatomy, V. Ramanatha Rao and U.R. Murty
- Biosystematics and genetic resources, A.K. Singh and C.E. Simpson
- Reproductive biology and development, P. Coolbear
- Chemical composition and nutritional value, G. Savage
- Diseases and their control, K. Middleton et al
- Pest and pest control, J.A. Wightman
- Industrial utilization and processing, J.J. Kojo Asiedu
- Mycotoxins with special reference to aflatoxin, J.I. Keenan and G.P. Savage
- Groundnut breeding, C. Wayne, T. Isleib and S.N. Nigam
- Utilization of Arachis species as forage, B.G. Cook and I. Crosthwaite
- Groundnut in farming systems and the rural economy, J. Smartt
- Future prospects, J. Smartt
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985