Is it a thornbill? Is it a gerygone? Is it a scrubwren? This book tells you how to properly identify difficult, small birds.
Unique features include:
- Much more identification detail than field guides
- Similar and difficult to identify small birds inhabiting the same area
- Very difficult groups such as the four, yellow-spot honeyeaters
- Diagnostic features fully explained and mostly illustrated
- Only the useful practical features for field use
- Correct jizz – field guides illustrate most birds side on – often unhelpful for field identification
- Easily carried in the field weighing less than 400 grams.