+44 1803 865913
By: WN Ewing and LA Tucker
192 pages, b/w photos, colour illustrations, tables
The Living Gut was first published in 1994 and made a significant contribution to the understanding of the gastrointestinal tract in animal nutrition. This new edition has been thoroughly revised with the assistance of Dr. Lucy Tucker from Massey University, New Zealand.
- The gastro-intestinal tract
- Gut bacteria and immunity
- Infections of the digestive tract
- Analysing gut microbial populations
- Bio-active feed ingredients
- Live yeast
- Probiotics/live bacterial supplementation
- Prebiotics/gut active carbohydrates
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985