Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The UK Pesticide Guide is a unique and authoritative source of information on pesticides and adjuvants. The 2016 edition has three new active ingredient profiles included for the first time.
The additions include:
- imazosulfuron for weed control in winter cereals
- metobromuron for weed control in potatoes
- fenpyrazamine for disease control in wine grapes and protected cucurbits.
Many products have new hazard classifications as Europe starts to standardise with the rest of the world. Some products now have buffer zone requirements greater than the standard LERAP 5 metres.
Other additions include:
- 11 new herbicide profiles
- 13 new fungicide profiles
- Spearmint oil, a sprout suppressant for potatoes