To see the video endoscope in action take a look at our 'In the Field' blog post.
This innovative pocket-sized inspection camera will prove to be extremely useful for examining crevices, cavities, burrows and nests. It is very ergonomic with a clear, user friendly interface and durable design. The semi-flexible 1m camera tube neatly coils into a cleverly designed groove at the back of the device . The 3" screen displays an HD 720P resolution and the camera has six LEDS to ensure the picture is clear. This borescope supports a MicroSD card for still image capture and video recording. A flashlight is fitted into the base of the device and also included are a hook, mirror and magnet to fit onto the end of the camera. The device is powered by 4x AA batteries (not included).
Dimensions: 160mm x 85mm x 35mm
* Display Size/Type: 3inch diagonal TFT color LCD
* Monitor Controls: 180° flip, 1X to 4X zoom in 6 steps, brightness + and –
* Camera Head Diameter: 5.5mm
* Camera Field of View: 55°
* Focus Distance: approx 3cm
* Camera Depth of Field: approx 30cm
* Camera Light Source: 6 adjustable-brightness white LEDs
* Probe Length & Type: 1m flexible-obedient
* Probe/Camera Head Water & Dust Resistance Level: IP67
* Power: 4xAA batteries
* Battery Life: >3 hours (typical)
* Operating Temperature/Humidity: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C) @ 5 to 95% RH