Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This report on Water Quality and Agriculture examines the linkages between agriculture and water quality.
Water Quality and Agriculture discusses the overall trends and outlook for agriculture and water quality in OECD countries; describes recent actions by policy makers to address water quality issues in agriculture; and provides a set of recommendations for countries to meet the challenge of improving agricultural water quality.
- Linking policies, farm management and water quality
- Agriculture and water quality: Sources, trends, outlook and monitoring
- Monetary costs and benefits of agriculture's impact on water systems
- OECD policy instruments and mixes addressing water quality issues in agriculture, OECD policy experiences in addressing water quality issues in agriculture
- Moving towards sustainable water quality management in agriculture