+44 1803 865913
Series: ABRS Identification Series
By: Bruce R Maslin(Editor)
USB Flash Drive, includes full-colour photographs of 1,200 species of acacia
With the aid of Wattle, you will be able to identify any species of acacia in Australia. This powerful electronic key enables species to be quickly and accurately named, irrespective of whether specimens are in flower or fruit. WATTLE is also a comprehensive information package, with descriptions and illustrations of the nearly 1,200 species, subspecies and variants of acacia in Australia.
Wattle's browser interface enables quick access to the rich stores of information or to the identification component, the latest Web-integrated Lucid Player. Every species has a botanical description, a distribution map and diagnostic drawings, one of which is annotated to highlight the most critical features of the plant. Supplementary drawings are derived from well-known sources such as Mueller's Iconography of Australian Acacias, Simmons' Acacias of Australia, and Whibley & Symon's Acacias of South Australia. This product has been updated to use the Lucid software version 3.5.
- Java Virtual Machine v1.4.2 or greater
- Windows 2000 (SP3) / XP / VISTA / Win7 / Win8 (32 or 64 bit editions of Windows are supported);Macintosh OS X 10.4 or greater; Linux that supports J2RE, such as Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu; Solaris 7, 8, 9 or 10
- Note: Please note that Lucid will run under Windows 98 / ME / NT4 however these are unsupported platforms
- System memory: Windows 256 MB RAM (512 MB or greater recommended); Macintosh/Linux/Solaris 512 MB or greater
- Screen Resolution: Minimum of 1024 × 768 pixels
- Web browser: Java-enabled web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985