Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This disc is protected to play on players that are encoded for certain regions, and might not work in other countries. For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Award winning professional wildlife photographers and authors David Tipling and Chris Gomersall present expert and detailed advice to get you started in wildlife photography.
In a clear and understandable way you'll learn all about choosing and using equipment, correct exposure techniques and how to process your images on a computer.
What's on this DVD
- Kit Bag - begin wildlife photography on a budget. Everything from point-and-shoot cameras to digital SLRs explained
- Hide & Seek - choosing and using camouflage equipment and hides to get you close to that elusive subject
- In the Field - follow our photographers as they tackle a range of subjects in their own back garden, find foxes near a local footpath and experience a magnificent sea bird colony at the coast
- Digital Darkroom - everything you need to know about editing, enhancing and backing-up your wildlife photographs
- Garden Bird Feeder Station - join the experts as they explain how to get great images of garden birds wherever you live
- Exposure Bootcamp - understand how your camera sees and records light and how you can control it to produce creative images
- Bonus digital workflow section - extended footage to guide you through some of the most popular photo editing software available.
&i;'Wow! Before you take another single nature photograph, watch Wildlife Photography Master Class! Chris Gomersall and David Tipling are photographic masters who share their decades of experience in this incredible new DVD. I only wish I'd had this DVD and all its excellent content, tips, and techniques years ago, before I started taking wildlife photographs. Imagine all the needless frustration I could have avoided! This DVD will set you on the path to taking the wildlife photos you've always dreamt of taking!'&o;
- Bill Thompson, III, Editor, Bird Watcher's Digest.