For more information about choosing a nest box camera that is right for you, take a look at our blog post on nest box cameras.
The 1080p HD Bird Feeder camera is perfect for observing wildlife in your garden. This tiny camera features an IP68-rated casing meaning it is fully weatherproof and can be placed anywhere outside without the risk of water ingress. This protection allows you to install the camera near a bird feeder, bird table or at the entrance to a nestbox.
This camera can transmit footage in full HD 1080p quality, allowing you to watch breeding birds in crisp quality. It comes supplied with a HDMI converter which allows you to view a HD feed when connected to a TV or monitor, however you can also connect the camera directly to any screen with a video input using the BNC to RCA adapters included. It can also be connected to a compatable DVR to record footage. The camera can also be connected to a computer or laptop using a USB Video Capture Device, however this camera can only be connected to a capture device using the RCA adapter, meaning the footage captured will only be viewable in standard definition.
It features a wide angle lens meaning it can capture a full image when recording in confined spaces and close up viewing. It uses the latest Starlight chip technology to transmit high quality images in both day and night conditions. It features an auto day/night setting which allows the camera to automatically switch between colour footage during the day and, using the invisible infrared LEDs, black and white infrared footage in low-light/night conditions. These infrared LEDs provide night vision for up to 1m from the camera - perfect for viewing in a small space and not so powerful that they bleach the background or disturb the animals.
The camera comes supplied with a 20m coaxial cable which also includes a power line, allowing you to plug the camera into mains power within your home. This cable can be attached to an extension cable to increase the overall length.
Please note that this camera does not have a microphone and cannot record audio.
* Weatherproof camera - set in IP68-rated casing, can be set outside a nest box or feeding station!
* Full High Definition video at 1080p
* Auto day and night vision incl. Colour vision in the light and ifrared in the dark
* Can be connected directly to a TV, VCR, DVR or monitor with HDMI or Video input
* Supports TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS camera technologies
In the box:
* 1x 1080p HD Wired Weather-proof Bird Feeder Camera
* 2x UK mains power supplies
* 1x BNC to RCA Male adapter
* 1x BNC to RCA Female adapter
* 1x 20m BNC Coaxial Cable with Power
* 1x Coax to HDMI Full HD Converter
* 1x 5m HDMI Cable
* Screws and fixings
*Sensor: 1/2.8" NVP2441+IMX307
*Effective Pixel: 1920×1080 FPS: 1080p @ 25fps
*Illumination: 0.0001 Lux (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
*Day and Night Mode: EXT (Default) /AUTO/COLOR/B/W
*Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 switch
*Exposure: Brightness / Exposure Mode / Gain
*White Balance: ATW/MWB
*Day and Night Mode: Infrared/Internal Auto/Color/B&W
*Video Setting: Contrast/Sharpness/Color/GAIN/DNR/Format/WDR
*Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
*Working Humidity: < 90%
*Power: DC 12V 1A
*Protection Rating: IP68 (weather-proof)
* Input port: 1x TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS BNC input
* Output ports: 1x TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS BNC output
* 1x HDMI @ 1080p
* Impedance: 75Ω/Hi-Z
* Max. Cable Length: ~500–700 metres
* Power supply: DC 5V 2A
* Working Temperature -10°C – +50°C
* Working humidity: 30%–90%
* Dimensions: 109mm × 94mm × 25mm
* Weight: 180g