Advances in Insect Physiology is committed to publishing volumes containing comprehensive and in-depth reviews on all aspects of insect physiology. First published in 1963, these volumes are an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, insect neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists and insect biochemists. This volume is themed on small RNAs and RNAi in insects.
1. Of Insects and Viruses: The Role of Small RNAs in Insect Defence
2. RNAi Unravels the Biology of the Hemimetabolous and Ametabolous Insects
3. New Approaches to Agricultural Insect Pest Control Based on RNA Interference
4. RNA interference in ticks: a functional genomics tool for the study of physiology
5. Methods for identifying small RNA genes