"An important addition to your library."
– American Scientist
- Theory and Methods: An Idiosyncratic History of Early Morphometrics; R.A. Reyment
- Multivariate Allometry; C.P. Klingenberg
- Data Acquisition: Introduction to Data Acquisition; L.F. Marcus
- Three-dimensional Data Capture and Acquisition; D. Dean
- Two-dimensional Imaging: An Update; A. Garcia-Valdecasas
- Imagina: A Direct Tool for Image Analysis in Systematics; J.M. Becerra
- Landmark Methods: Introduction to Landmark Methods; D. Slice
- Morphometric Spaces, Shape Components and the Effects of Linear Transformations; F.J. Rohlf
- Combining the Tools of Geometric Morphometrics; F.L. Bookstein
- Standard Formula for the Uniform Shape Component in Landmark Data; F.L. Bookstein
- Affine Transformations as a Modelof Virtual Form Change for Generating Morphospaces; D. Russkin-Gutman, A.D. Buscalioni
- Outlines: With and without Landmarks: Introduction to Outlines; F.J. Rohlf
- Eigenshape Analysis of Left Ventricular Outlines from Contrast Ventriculograms; P.D. Sampson, et al.
- Chisquare Test of Biological Space Curve Affinities; D. Dean, et al.
- Comparing Shapes of Organisms: Geographic Comparisons: Introduction to Geometric Morphometrics and Intraspecific Variation: A Fascinating Adventure; A. Loy
- Fluctuating Asymmetry in Mus musculus Subspecific Hybridization: Traditional and Procrustes Comparative Approach; J.C. Auffray, et al.
- Wing Venation Variability in Monarthropalpus buxi; (Diptera, Cecidomyiidae) and the Quaternary Coevolution of Box; (Buxus sempervirens L.) and Its Midge: A Geometrical Morphometric Analysis; M. Baylac, T. Daufresne
- Size and Shape Variation in the Mandible of the Fossorial Rodent Spalax ehrenbergi: A Procrustes Analysis of Three Dimensions; M. Corti, et al.
- Principal Components of Body Shape Variation within an Endemic Radiation of Threespine Stickleback; J. Walker
- Low Taxonomic Level and Intraspecific Comparisons: Introduction to Comparison of Similar Objects Whose Group Identity Is Known; M. Corti
- Identification of House Mice Musmusculus, and Mound Building Mice, M. spicilegus, Based on Distance and Landmark Data; A. Demeter et al.
- Correspondence between Interlandmark Distances and Caliper Measurements; S. Reig
- Some Applications of Geometric Morphometrics to Ostracoda; R.A. Reyment
- Shape Changes during the Growth of the Sea Bass, Dicentrarchus labrax (Teleostea: Perciformes), in Relation to Different Rearing Conditions: An Application of Thinplate Spline Regression Analysis; A. Loy, et al.
- Higher Taxonomic Level Comparisons: Introduction to Comparisons amongTaxa at the Level of Species, Genus and Family; G. Naylor
- The Evolution and Growth of the Hominid Pelvis: A Preliminary Thinplate Spline Study of Ilium Shape; C. Berge
- Stephanodonty in Fossil Murids: A Landmark based Morphometric Approach; J. van Dam
16 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!