The Advances in Solar Energy series offers state-of-the-art information on all primary renewable energy technologies, including solar, wind and biomass, bringing together invited contributions from the foremost international experts in renewable energy. Spanning a broad range of technical subjects, this volume and series is a 'must-have' reference on global developments in the field of renewable energy. Volume 17 focuses primarily on solar energy, with respect to heating, hot water, drying and detoxification.
- Alternative World Energy Outlook 2006: A Possible Path towards a Sustainable Future
- Quantum Well Solar Cells
- Recent Progress of Organic Photovoltaics
- Thermal and Material Characterization of Immersed Heat Exchangers for Solar Domestic Hot Water
- Photocatalytic Detoxification of Water with Solar Energy
- Solar-Hydrogen: A Solid-State Chemistry Perspective
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Solar Energy Technology in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) for Sustainable Energy, Water and Environment
D. Yogi Goswami is immediate past President of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES). This series is published in association with The American Solar Energy Society (ASES), the United States section of ISES. ASES is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development and adoption of renewable energy in all its forms.
* 'Essential for any serious technical library' Professor Martin Green, University of New South Wales, Australia * 'Valuable, detailed information that helps me plan for the future' Don Osborn, formerly of Sacramento Municipal Utility District