+44 1803 865913
By: Gaia C Romano(Editor), Alice G Caonti(Editor)
394 pages, colour & b/w photos, colour & b/w tables
This book presents the latest research on the crucial issues and the standards necessary to assess, monitor and increase air quality. Particular emphasis is paid to problems related to urban air quality.
- Parameters Controlling Ambient Air Benzene Concentrations and Human Exposure in a Medium Sized Southeastern European City
- Simultaneous Evaluation of Odour Episodes and Air Quality
- Lichen Biomonitoring of Air Pollution: Issues for Applications in Complex Environments
- Hydrocarbon Contamination and Environmental Health Quality: An Overview
- Bivariate Stochastic Volatility Models Applied to Mexico City Ozone Pollution Data
- Optimisation Approaches for Air Quality Monitoring Network Design
- Sensitivity of Land Use Parameters and Population on the Prediction of Concentration Using the AERMOD Model for an Urban Area
- Solar Radiation and CFD Photochemical Modelling in the Urban Canopy
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985