Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The AM4113TL Dino-Lite Pro (with enhanced working distance) USB Digital Microscope offers the same high quality 1.3M pixel imaging and measurement functionality as the AM4113T but offers a 20x-90x magnification range with longer working distances than those obtained with the other Dino-Lite models (10x - 50x and 200x). The extra working distance provided by this model makes it ideal for tasks where the operator needs to interact with the object during the inspection process, for example repair, rework or assembly tasks.
The enhanced 1.3 megapixel sensor provides improved low light visibility, so you can view and see more detail when there is minimal lighting available. The enhanced sensor also provides greater detail giving you very detailed images at its max resolution of 1280 x 1024 so you do not miss a thing.
The 8 built-in white LEDs (which can be turned on/off in software) illuminate the subject and the MicroTouch feature allows images to be captured by simply touching the MicroTouch sensor at the end of the microscope. As with the other Dino-Lite models the magnification setting is controled using a simple, and extremely user friendly, thumbwheel control.
The supplied DinoCapture software for Windows (DinoXcope for MAC O/S 10.4 and above) enables the user to capture still images, real-time video and time-lapsed video streams quickly and easily. Once a still image has been captured text and graphics can easily be added using the built in picture editing tools after which the image can be saved in a selection of resolutions, shared and emailed from within the DinoCapture user interface.
When used with the AM4113TL the DinoCapture software measurement features are enabled. Once an image has been captured the user enters the magnification value, as read from the microscope dial, after which measurements such as length, angle and circle circumference can be taken and added to the image as text and graphics for future reference. The AM4113TL also enables access to the calibration function. This feature allows the magnification value, as entered by the user, to be calibrated against a known measurement and increases the accuracy of the measurements taken.
Dino-Lite USB microscopes can also be used as a standard webcam with applications such as MSN Messenger and Skype. This feature enables a group of remote users to view the microscope output and provides for effective online discussion of the object under inspection.
* 1.3M pixel (1280 x 1024) resolution image sensor
* Adjustable magnification 20x - 90x with Enhanced Working Distance
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (software switchable)
* MicroTouch snapshot
* Up to 30 fps frame rate (15fps at 1.3M)
* High speed USB 2.0 interface
* DinoCapture software + measurement functionality + calibration option.
* Supports Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP and Mac O/S 10.4 and above
* AM4113TL Dino-Lite Pro USB Microscope
* Application CD (DinoCapture software, drivers and user manual)
* Storage pouch
Optional Accessories: as the AM4113TL is designed to be used at working distances of approx 5cm and above (dependant upon selected magnification) we strongly recommend a stand for use with this model.
Features & Technical Specifications:
* Resolution: 1.3M pixels (128 x 1024)
* Adjustable magnification: 20x-90x with enhanced working distance
* Illumination: Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (software switchable)
* Video frame rate: up to 30fps
* Other: MicroTouch snapshot
* Interface: USB2.0 (cable length approx. 180cm)
* Software: DinoCapture with support for measurement functions, calibration option and additional digital zoom.
* O/S support: Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac O/S 10.4 and above
* Dimensions: 10.5cm(H) x 3.2cm(D)
* Weight: 95g
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz or faster
* O/S: Windows 7, Vista, XP or MAC O/S 10.4 or above
* RAM: at least 256MB (more recommended)
* Disk: at least 150MB of available disk space
* VGA card: 16-bit or above
* USB: 1 available port (USB2.0 recommended)
* CD-ROM drive