Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Arthropod-Plant Interactions consists of multiple chapters by leading experts on the different aspects in the unique relationship between arthropods and plants, the underlying mechanisms, realized successes and failures of interactions and application for IPM, and future lines of research and perspectives. Interesting is the availability of the current genomes of different insects, mites and nematodes and different important plants and agricultural crops to bring better insights in the cross talk mechanisms and interacting players. Arthropod-Plant Interactions will be the first one that integrates all this fascinating and newest (from the last 5 years) information from different leading research laboratories in the world and with perspectives from academia, government and industry.
1. Co-evolution of Genes for Specification in Arthropod-Plant Interactions: a Bioinformatic Analysis in Plant and Arthropod Genomes
2. The Impact of Induced Plant Volatiles on Plant-Arthropod Interactions
3. Physiological Adaptations of the Insect Gut to Herbivory
4. Successes and Failures in Plant-Insect Interactions: Is it Possible to Stay One Step Ahead of the Insects?
5. Multitrophic Interactions: The Entomovector Technology
6. Biotechnological Approaches to Combat Phytophagous Arthropods
7. Use of RNAi for Control of Insect Crop Pests
8. Regulatory Approvals of GM Plants (Insect Resistant) in European Agriculture: Perspectives from Industry