+44 1803 865913
Results of a 1993 workshop which is particularly useful for the current thinking involved in, and modern methods employed in, ascomycete taxonomy.
- Introduction: Ascomycete Systematics in the Nineties; D.L. Hawksworth, J. Mouchacca
- Ascoma and Thallus Structure and Ontogeny: Ascoma Structure and Ontogeny in Ascomycete Systematics; M.A. Letrouit-Galinou, et al.
- Condiomata and Mitosporic States: Unitary Parameters in Conidiogenesis; G.L. Hennebert, B.C. Sutton
- Ultrastructure: Septal Ultrastructure and Ascomycete Systematics; J.W. Kimbrough
- Secondary Chemistry: Secondary Metabolites of Some Nonlichenized Ascomycetes; P.G. Mantle
- Paleomycology, Cladistics, and Biogeography: The Fossil History of Ascomycetes; T.N. Taylor
- Molecular Systematics: Molecular Evolution of Ascomycete Fungi: Phylogeny and Conflict; J.W. Taylor, et al.
- Biology and Species Concepts: Evolutionary Processes Affecting Adaptation to Saprotrophic Life Styles; A.D.M. Rayner
- Problems and Perspectives
- Outline of the Ascomycetes
37 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985