+44 1803 865913
By: Eduardo de Juana(Author), Juan M Varela Simó(Author)
267 pages, ~1000 colour illustrations, 300+ colour distribution maps
Language: Spanish with multilingual name index in Spanish, Catalan, Basque and Galician
Third edition, revised and updated, of the most popular field guide to the identification of the birds of Spain, with more than 40,000 copies of previous editions sold. Recommended by SEO/Birdlife. Contains updated information on all bird species present in Spanish territories.
- Includes Peninsular Spain, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- Describes field identification characteristics, habitat, migratory status, distribution and conservation status of all regularly present species and common vagrants, and also contains an appendix with a summary of other occasional species.
- Completely revised texts and many new drawings.
- Updated taxonomy following the HBW and Birdlife International Illustrated Checklist of the Birds of the World.
- More than 300 maps detailing the areas of presence throughout the year.
- Around 1,000 colour illustrations showing the main details for the identification of the species in the field.
- 567 species, including 173 vagrants.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985