With a best-in-class 4K resolution sensor, the Bushnell CORE 4KS No Glow Trail Camera can capture images at a resolution up to 30MP and can record video at up to 4K.
It has a fast 0.2 second trigger speed which ensures you can capture faster moving animals before they leave the trigger area, and the potential battery life of up to 12 months and maximum storage capacity of 512GB (dependant on memory card type), coupled with its solar panel compatibility, make it a great choice for long-term deployment projects. It also features a number of user-friendly settings such as adjustable trigger intervals, meaning you can choose how often photos are taken (between 1 second and 60 mins). The number of images taken per trigger can be set between 1-3, and the video length per recording can be set between 5-60 seconds (max. 15 seconds at night). Video recording includes audio which can be particularly useful for detecting and listening back to animal calls. A 2x Field Scan allows you to take time lapse images (at your chosen interval) at two different times of the day. This function occurs alongside the usual movement trigger meaning you won’t lose out on any wildlife sightings. A hybrid mode is also available, meaning that the camera can capture a still image alongside video when triggered. Recordings can also be imprinted with the temperature and moon phase, as well as geotagged when the camera’s longitudinal and latitudinal position are inputted.
The CORE 4KS has a 2” colour screen which assists with mounting the camera in the desired position, as well as reviewing photos and videos in the field without having to remove the camera. The screen, SD slot menu buttons and battery release button are accessible using a front access panel, which is clasped shut to provide a tight seal. The 6 x AA batteries are stored in a removable tray which is accessible at the base of the camera.
Also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
* LEDs - No-glow LEDs giving a 24m (80ft) illumination range.
* Sensor Range - Fantastic 33.5m (110t) night detection range.
* Fast trigger and recovery speeds - 0.2s trigger speed, 1s recovery time.
* High recording quality - up to 30MP images and up to 4k video recordings at 30fps (60fps at 1080p and below) with audio.
* 2" colour screen - for viewing footage and adjusting position.
* Dynamic video - option to automatically adjust video length to match animal activity duration.
* Geotagging - automatically stamped onto videos when supplied with latitudinal and longitudinal data.
Supplied with webbing strap and Quick Start Guide
Note: Although rechargeable batteries (of at least 2500mAh) can be used with trail cameras, they are not recommended due to their lower capacity and voltage. Therefore they are unlikely to operate the camera at it’s full potential, or as reliably when compared with standard Lithium batteries.
* Image resolution: 30MP
* Video resolution: 4K (30fps) ,1920 x 1080p (60fps)
* Trigger speed: 0.2s
* Recovery speed: 1s
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 80' / 24m
* Screen: 5.08cm (2") colour viewing screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
* Power supply: AA x 6
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 512GB
* Colour: Camouflage Green