* Free shipping on these items *
The Bushnell CORE No Glow trail camera represents a total redesign from previous models, maintaining the Bushnell reputation for lightning fast trigger and recovery speeds and combining it with a new longer lasting battery life and intuitive case design. The camera provides high image resolution and video recording quality both day and night and has a bank of 36 no glow LEDs which produce invisible light and provide an 24m (80ft) illumination range. No Glow LEDs are invisible to most animals and humans and so these cameras are ideal for animals that are particularly sensitive to disturbance or security monitoring.
The CORE No Glow ensures that you will never miss a passing animal, with a still image trigger speed of 0.3s and a video trigger speed of 0.5s and recovery speeds of around 1s. It can capture high quality still images up to 24MP (interpolated) and HD video in 1080p resolution with audio. The Hybrid mode allows you to capture still images and video at the same time, and this camera has a range of configuration options including the number of images captured per trigger event, which has been increased to 5. This camera can automatically adjust the trigger sensitivity, so it is more sensitive at higher temperatures (where warm-blooded animals may be less obvious to the PIR sensor) and less sensitive at lower temperatures. The multi-flash mode will ensure recordings are not overexposed at close range and the dynamic video mode will automatically adjust video recording length to match the duration of animal activity, ensuring you do not miss a moment. Recordings can also be imprinted with the temperature and moon phase, as well as geotagged with the camera’s longitudinal and latitudinal position. The Field Scan function allows you to take timelapse images at preset intervals during two time periods of the day (e.g. dawn and dusk)
The CORE No Glow has a front access panel that allows you to access the SD card slot and menu settings without having to detach the camera. The camera’s recording settings are easily configured using the black and white text LCD screen. The 6 x AA batteries are stored in a removable tray that is accessible at the base of the camera. The power consumption of the Bushnell CORE No Glow has been greatly improved so that a camera capturing still images only should last for 9.5 months on a set of lithium-ion batteries.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
* LEDs - 36 x No-glow LEDs giving an 80ft illumination range
* Fast trigger and recovery speeds - 0.3s trigger speed for still images, 0.5s trigger speed for video
* High recording quality - up to 24MP images (interpolated) and 1080p video recordings with audio
* Auto PIR - adjusts the trigger sensitivity to match ambient temperature profiles
* LCD screen - displays black and white text for configuring the camera
* Dynamic video - automatically adjusts video length to match animal activity duration
* Multi Flash Mode - prevents overexposure of images at close range
* Geotagging - automatically stamped onto videos when supplied with latitudinal and longitudinal data
Supplied with webbing strap and Quick Start Guide
We strongly recommend the use of Lithium-ion batteries with all Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Model number: 119938M
* Image resolution: 24MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
* Trigger speed: 0.3s (still images only)
* Recovery speed: 1s (still images only)
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 80' / 24m
* LCD display: LCD black and white text screen
* Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
* Power supply: AA x 6
* Battery life: Up to 9.5 months
* SD card capacity: 32GB (not included)
* Colour: Brown