+44 1803 865913
Edited By: Brooke J Ryan and Darnall E Anderson
160 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
In this book, the authors present current research in the study of the technology, measurement techniques and environmental effects of carbon sequestration. Topics discussed include biomass and its role in climate change; forestry carbon sequestration projects in the agricultural sector; assessing the carbon-stock potentinal by biomass of a Mediterranean agroforestry landscape; biochar as a fertiliser substitute and method to sequester carbon in soils; and, the impact of crop plant residues on carbon sequestration in soil.
- The Biomass & its Role in Climate Change
- Practicalities of Establishing Forestry Carbon Sequestration Projects in the Agricultural Sector: A Technical & Economic Analysis with Implications
- Assessing the Carbon-Stock Potential by Biomass of a Mediterranean Agroforestry Landscape (SE Spain)
- Sensitive Variables for Applying Biochar as a Fertilizer Substitute & a Method to Sequester Carbon in Soils: A Wheat Crop Scenario
- Carbon Sequestration in an Uncertain World
- The Impact of Crop Plant Residues on Carbon Sequestration in Soil: A Useful Strategy to Balance the Atmospheric CO2
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985