Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Costa Rica has it all. From pristine beaches and jungle waterfalls to high-altitude coffee plantations, Costa Rica: The Complete Guide puts the best of Costa Rica at your fingertips. Blending detailed travel tips with beautiful photography, this guide offers so much more than just restaurant and hotel reviews. Fascinating chapters explore Costa Rica's unique history, culture, food, ecology and wildlife.
"Top 10 Ways to Avoid a Cultural Misunderstanding" helps visitors avoid common and potentially embarrassing mistakes. Discover what makes Costa Rica one of the world's most amazing destinations. Soar above the cloud forest on a zipline at Monteverde. Spend the night at a deluxe ecolodge next to Arenal Volcano. Soak in the tropical beauty of Costa Rica's world-class beaches at Manuel Antonio National Park. Watch sea turtles lay their eggs at Tortuguero. Plan the perfect Costa Rican vacation.
- Filled with insider tips to save you time and money
- Over 300 beautiful color photos
- Over 30 detailed maps
- Fascinating chapters on history, culture and food
- Informative guide to wildlife and ecology
- 1% of profits are donated to environmental organizations working to preserve Costa Rica's biodiversity for future generations
- Printed on sustainable FSC paper
James Kaiser is an award-winning travel writer and photographer whose work has appeared on the cover of National Geographic. He has written bestselling guidebooks to Costa Rica, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Joshua Tree and Acadia.