Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Hanna HI-9564 is a portable thermo-hygrometer designed to provide excellent performance in harsh environments and poorly lit areas. A microchip is built into the RH probe which can store calibration data. When the probe is connected to another hygrometer, the microchip transfers this stored data, eliminating the need for recalibration.
The instrument features an auto-off after 20 minutes of inactivity, temperature readings in Celcius and Fahrenheit and humidity readings from 20 to 95%.
The HI-9564 is supplied with HI-70602 RH probe, battery, protective case and instructions.
* Model: HI-9564
* Range (RH): 20 – 95%
* Range (Temperature): 0 - 60°C (30 - 140°F)
* Resolution (RH): 0.1% RH
* Resolution (Temperature): 0.1°C / 0.1°F
* Accuracy (RH): ± 3% RH (50 – 85% RH), ±4% (outside)
* Accuracy (Temperature): 0.5°C / ± 1°F
* Probe: HI-70602 RH combined prove with built-in temperature sensor, microchip and 1 m cable
* Battery type / life: 1 x 9V / approx. 250 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 20 minutes of non-use
* Environment: 0 - 60°C (32 - 140°F); RH max 98% non-condensing
* Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 45mm (6.5 x 3 x 1.8”)
* Weight: 340g (12oz)