Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Using a 3-stage charging scheme, the housing has 3 coloured LED indicators to show you the current charging mode:
- Red (Constant Current Mode): For discharged batteries this state will be active for most of the charging cycle.
- Yellow (Constant Voltage Mode): As the battery nears full charge this stage will be used to finish the charge cycle, and takes approximately 1 hour.
- Green (Float/Standby Mode): Once charging is complete, the charger enters standby mode where it will keep the battery topped up as needed. The battery can be left on charge for long periods of time in this state.
The charger is housed in an earthed metal enclosure, and features short-circuit protection on its output connector, which is simply plugged into one of the power sockets on the battery module.
Please note that, as the battery pack contains lead-acid batteries, some hydrogen gas may be produced during charging. Therefore, always ensure that the battery pack is charged in a well ventilated area, to ensure that there is no build up of hydrogen gas in the atmosphere.
* Dimensions: 170 x 105 x 55mm
* Weight: 0.9kg
* Supply: 220/240V, 50Hz AC
* Operation: 3-Stage Charging Process (for use with 'Sealed Lead Acid' batteries)
* Output: Nominal 24V DC (18V to 26V DC), 1.3A max
* Temperature: 0° to +40°C in air
* Environmental rating: IP50