+44 1803 865913
This Bluetooth data logger measures and stores up to 500,000 temperature and humidity readings that can be sent to any Android™ device. The data can then be sent via email or your preferred cloud service to another device or Windows PC for further analysis. The LCD screen on the device indicates Bluetooth connection status as well as logger operation and the push button allows you to cycle through the current, minimum and maximum recorded values. This logger comes with a rechargeable battery but a USB wall charger can also be used.
The data logger requires the EasyLog BT Mobile App for Android™ to download the data to your Android™ device. It is free and is available on Google Play™ with an animated walkthrough of the setup process enabling you to manage your logger with ease.
Within the app you can set the sample rate, temperature scale, temperature and humidity alarms, Bluetooth power-save settings, LCD settings and variable start times. The downloaded data is automatically saved to your phone’s memory card and can be viewed at any time.
* Measurement range: -20 to +60˚C (-4 to +140˚F)
* Resolution: 0.1˚C (0.1˚F)
* Accuracy (overall error): ±0.3˚C (±0.7˚F) typical
* Measurement range: 0 to 100% RH
* Resolution: 0.1%
* Accuracy (overall error): ±2% RH typical
* Operating temperature range: -20 to +60˚C (-4 to +140˚F)
* Battery Life: 6 months
* Dimensions: 102 x 51 x 20mm (4.01 x 2 x 0.78 in)
* Environmental Protection: IPSS
* EasyLog BT app for Android: Version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later
* Connection Distance: Class 2 Radio 10m (30ft)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS has enriched my life with knowledge for many years now
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985