The Batlogger S2 is a compact and affordable passive recorder with a recording time of up to 100 hours. It records ultrasonic bat calls onto an internal microSD card (included) using a replaceable integrated Si-Sonic microphone. Calls are recorded in 16-bit full spectrum over a range of 10-150kHz.
The schedule, set-up, and status of the recorder are operated via Bluetooth using the BATLOGGER Control App that can be downloaded to your iOS or Android phone/tablet. Location can also be set using the GPS from a phone/tablet, enabling quick and accurate determination of sunset and sunrise times to aid recording schedules. The app can manage multiple Batlogger S2 devices at the same time, making mass deployments easier to set up and monitor. Recordings can be downloaded onto a laptop or computer directly from the Batlogger S2 using a standard USB-C to USB-C cable (included). Charging the internal 3.6V, 3400mAh battery uses the same USB-C to USB-C cable (please note that USB-C charging block is not included). A single charge will provide power for up to 100 hours (or 10 ten-hour nights).
The Batlogger S2 is Elekon's smallest bat detector, measuring just 132 x 72 x 35 mm and weighing only 138g. The casing is weatherproof, rugged and features two loops suitable for attaching a strap (not included) for easy deployment.
A replacement microphone is available separately and is easy to install should the original microphone lose sensitivity or become damaged.
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 132mm x 72mm x 35mm
* Weight: 138g
* Environmental protection: weatherproof
* Operating conditions: -10°C..+50°C, 10..90%RH (non condensing), Charging: +10°C..+30°C
* Acoustic signal processing: Real time 16bit-full spectrum, 312.5 kHz
* Sensitivity range: 10–150kHz
* Display: no
* Interface: BATLOGGER Control App
* Connections: USB-C 2.0, microSD card (internal)
* Battery: 3.4Ah, 3.6V, (internal battery)
* Charging: USB-C
* Recording time: up to 100h
* Sensors: Temperature
* GPS: No, location set from App
* Storage: 32GB internal microSD card