+44 1803 865913
Series: Fibigeriana Supplement - Book Series of Taxonomy and Faunistics Volume: 1
By: Gábor Ronkay(Editor), László Ronkay(Editor), Gyula M László(Editor)
299 pages, 48 plates with colour photos
The first volume of the Fibigeriana Supplement includes 10 articles dealing with groups of the families Noctuidae and Nolidae. Six new genera, 63 new species and one new subspecies are illustrated. Most articles cover the fauna of eastern and south-eastern Asia; new taxa described from Burma, Cambodia, China, Indonesia (Sumatra, Sulawesi), Nepal, the Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam (and two from Iran).
Includes the first part of an Atlas of the Noctuidae Fauna of Taiwan dealing with the subfamilies Noctuinae and Plusiinae. A complete taxonomic revision of the species recorded from Taiwan, with descriptions of four new species, new synonymies and new records for Taiwan.
- Gábor Ronkay, László Ronkay, Gyula M. László, Chien-Ming Fu & Shipher Wu: The Atlas of the Noctuidae (s. l.) Fauna of Taiwan (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea). Part I. Noctuidae: Noctuinae and Plusiinae
- Péter Gyulai, László Ronkay & Shipher Wu: Survey of the taxa of the genus Atrovirensis Kononenko, 2001 (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae, Xyleninae)
- Sándor Tibor Kovács & László Ronkay: Revision of the Trachea denticulosa (Moore, 1882) species-group (Noctuidae, Xyleninae)
- Tibor Csovári & László Ronkay: New Gortyna Ochsenheimer, 1816 (Noctuidae, Xyleninae, Apameini) species from eastern Asia
- Péter Gyulai, László Ronkay, Gábor Ronkay & Aidas Saldaitis: New Noctuidae taxa from Asia (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea)
- Oleg Pekarsky, Marek Dvorák & Gábor Ronkay: Three new Stenoloba Staudinger, 1892 species from Southeast Asia (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae, Bryophilinae)
- Gyula M. László, Gábor Ronkay & László Ronkay: Description of a new genus and two new species of the subfamily Nolinae (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea, Nolidae)
- Gyula M. László, Gábor Ronkay & László Ronkay: A new species of the genus Barnanola László, Ronkay & Witt, 2010 (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea, Nolidae)
- Gyula M. László, Gábor Ronkay & László Ronkay: Description of five new genera and five new species of Nolinae from SE Asia (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea, Nolidae)
- Gyula M. László, Gábor Ronkay & László Ronkay: Two new species of Nolinae from Sulawesi (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea, Nolidae)
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985