Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Moscow, Idaho, and Pullman, Washington, June 23-July 5, 1991.
- Methods to Describe Fish Stocks; R. Guyomard
- Spatial Organization of Pacific Salmon; B.E. Riddell
- Status of Biodiversity of Taxa and Nontaxa of Salmonid Fishes; R.J. Behnte
- Requirements for Genetic Data on Adaptations to Environment and Habitats of Salmonids; C.D. Levingo
- Impacts of Fishing on Genetic Structure of Salmonid Populations; J.E. Thorpe
- Genetic Change in Hatchery Populations; G.A.E. Gall
- Potential Impacts of Transgenic and Genetically Manipulated Fish on Natural Populations; E. Hallerman, A. Kapuscinski
- The Reproductive Containment of Genetically Altered Salmonids; E.M. Donalson, et al.
- Germplasm Repositories for Plants; R.L. Clark
- Advances in Cryopreservation of Embryos and Prospects for Application to the Conservation of Salmonid Fishes; W.F. Rall
- Genetic Resource Banks and Reproductive Technology for Wildlife Conservation; D.E. Wildt, et al.
- Cryopreservation of Fish Spermatozoa; B. Harvey
14 additional articles