Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Moscow, Idaho, and Pullman, Washington, June 23-July 5, 1991.
- Methods to Describe Fish Stocks; R. Guyomard
- Spatial Organization of Pacific Salmon; B.E. Riddell
- Status of Biodiversity of Taxa and Nontaxa of Salmonid Fishes; R.J. Behnte
- Requirements for Genetic Data on Adaptations to Environment and Habitats of Salmonids; C.D. Levingo
- Impacts of Fishing on Genetic Structure of Salmonid Populations; J.E. Thorpe
- Genetic Change in Hatchery Populations; G.A.E. Gall
- Potential Impacts of Transgenic and Genetically Manipulated Fish on Natural Populations; E. Hallerman, A. Kapuscinski
- The Reproductive Containment of Genetically Altered Salmonids; E.M. Donalson, et al.
- Germplasm Repositories for Plants; R.L. Clark
- Advances in Cryopreservation of Embryos and Prospects for Application to the Conservation of Salmonid Fishes; W.F. Rall
- Genetic Resource Banks and Reproductive Technology for Wildlife Conservation; D.E. Wildt, et al.
- Cryopreservation of Fish Spermatozoa; B. Harvey
14 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985