+44 1803 865913
Proceedings of a NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Lyme Borreliosis held in London, May 1993.
- Clinical Manifestations and Treatment: Clinical Manifestations of Lyme Borreliosis in an Italian Endemic Region; G. Bianchi
- Lyme Borreliosis in Children; H.J. Christen, F. Hanefield
- Ecology and Epidemiology: Lyme Borreliosis in Australia; R.D. Barry, et al.
- Geographic Diversity of Lyme Borreliosis; G. Bianchi
- Role of Host Density in the Ecology of Lyme Disease; T.E. Awerbuch, A. Spielman
- Biology of Immunopathogenesis: Expression of Public Idiotypes in Patients with Lyme Arthritis; J.S. Axford, et al.
- Lyme Disease in an Experimental Model; M.D. Gibson, et al.
- Chemotaxonomy of Borrelia; M.A. Livesley, P.A. Nuttall
- Diagnosis: Detection of Lyme Disease Spirochaete DNA in Clinical Samples; K.J. Cann, et al.
- Clinical and Serological Study of Lyme Borreliosis in a Population of Neurological Patients; E. Capello
- Pitfalls in the Laboratory Diagnosis of Lyme Borreliosis; S.J. Cutler
36 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985