+44 1803 865913
Proceedings of a NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Lyme Borreliosis held in London, May 1993.
- Clinical Manifestations and Treatment: Clinical Manifestations of Lyme Borreliosis in an Italian Endemic Region; G. Bianchi
- Lyme Borreliosis in Children; H.J. Christen, F. Hanefield
- Ecology and Epidemiology: Lyme Borreliosis in Australia; R.D. Barry, et al.
- Geographic Diversity of Lyme Borreliosis; G. Bianchi
- Role of Host Density in the Ecology of Lyme Disease; T.E. Awerbuch, A. Spielman
- Biology of Immunopathogenesis: Expression of Public Idiotypes in Patients with Lyme Arthritis; J.S. Axford, et al.
- Lyme Disease in an Experimental Model; M.D. Gibson, et al.
- Chemotaxonomy of Borrelia; M.A. Livesley, P.A. Nuttall
- Diagnosis: Detection of Lyme Disease Spirochaete DNA in Clinical Samples; K.J. Cann, et al.
- Clinical and Serological Study of Lyme Borreliosis in a Population of Neurological Patients; E. Capello
- Pitfalls in the Laboratory Diagnosis of Lyme Borreliosis; S.J. Cutler
36 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985