+44 1803 865913
A 1m flexible endoscope allowing you to peer into nest boxes, bird boxes, bat roosts, and burrows in order to check occupancy and monitor occupants. This hand held device is the only unit on the market to offer built in digital photo and video recording. Images and footage are recorded onto standard SD memory cards (2GB included) and can be date stamped for reference. Images/footage can also be output directly to a TV monitor in a lab environment for group/class use. Images & footage can be uploaded directly computer via USB (cable included) or via a card reader.
The 1m flexible lens module is waterproof allowing this unit to be used for examining riverbank margins, aquatic life and into rockpools.
Four adjustable high strength LEDs light up your subject, while the 5.5mm tip can fit into the smallest of holes or nest entrances. The extra wide-angle camera provides up to 640x480 resolution. Offering true one-handed operation there is one button to record photo and one to record video - both are large enough to use wearing gloves.
Longer lens modules are available: 2m, 3m & 10m (contact NHBS for details). Includes a aluminium case for protection and storage.
In the box:
* Palm LCD Endoscope
* 1m Camera Shaft
* Mini USB Cable
* Battery Charger
* 2GB Memory Card
* Instruction Sheet
* AV Leads
* Aluminium Transit Case
* CMOS Image Sensor
* Video Resolution: 640(H) x 480(V)
* Image Resolution: 640(H) x 480(V)
* Tube Diameter: 5.5mm
* Tube Length: 1m
* Frame Rate: 30fps
* S/N Ratio: 42db
* Exposure: Automatic
* White Balance: Fix
* Field of View: 67°
* Depth of Field: 1.5cm - 10cm
* Light Source: 4 White LED
* Power: DC5V
* Display: 3.5" TFT LCD Monitor 640 x 480 pixels
* Interface: Mini USB 1.1/ AV out / AV in
* Battery: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7V) Included
* Video Out Format: NTSC & PAL
* Recording: Medium SD card (the capacity can be up to 32GB)
* Compression Format: MPEG4
* Still Image Format: JPEG (640*480)
* Video Recording Format: ASF (640 x 480)
* Language: English
* Hand Unit Dimensions: 117.5mm x 37mm x 207mm
* Cable Waterproof Rating: IP67
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985