This collection provides a broad overview of methylotrophic organisms as they relate to useful exploitation by the food, chemical and bioremediation industries. Each article is a rich source of primary references to facilitate the acquisition of more detailed information.
- Introduction; R.S. Hanson
- Taxonomy of Methylotrophic Bacteria; P.N. Green
- Methane Oxidation by Methanotrophs; H. Dalton
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Obligate Methane Oxidizing Bacteria; J.C. Murrell
- The Physiology and Biochemistry of Aerobic Methanol-Utilizing Gram-Negative and Gram-Positive Bacteria; L. Dijkhuizen, et al.
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Methanol-Utilizing Bacteria; M.E. Lidstrom
- Methanol-Utilizing Yeasts; W. de Koning, W. Harder
- Biotechnological and Applied Aspects of Methane and Methanol Utilizers; D.J. Leak
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985