+44 1803 865913
This collection provides a broad overview of methylotrophic organisms as they relate to useful exploitation by the food, chemical and bioremediation industries. Each article is a rich source of primary references to facilitate the acquisition of more detailed information.
- Introduction; R.S. Hanson
- Taxonomy of Methylotrophic Bacteria; P.N. Green
- Methane Oxidation by Methanotrophs; H. Dalton
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Obligate Methane Oxidizing Bacteria; J.C. Murrell
- The Physiology and Biochemistry of Aerobic Methanol-Utilizing Gram-Negative and Gram-Positive Bacteria; L. Dijkhuizen, et al.
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Methanol-Utilizing Bacteria; M.E. Lidstrom
- Methanol-Utilizing Yeasts; W. de Koning, W. Harder
- Biotechnological and Applied Aspects of Methane and Methanol Utilizers; D.J. Leak
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985