Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This collection provides a broad overview of methylotrophic organisms as they relate to useful exploitation by the food, chemical and bioremediation industries. Each article is a rich source of primary references to facilitate the acquisition of more detailed information.
- Introduction; R.S. Hanson
- Taxonomy of Methylotrophic Bacteria; P.N. Green
- Methane Oxidation by Methanotrophs; H. Dalton
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Obligate Methane Oxidizing Bacteria; J.C. Murrell
- The Physiology and Biochemistry of Aerobic Methanol-Utilizing Gram-Negative and Gram-Positive Bacteria; L. Dijkhuizen, et al.
- The Genetics and Molecular Biology of Methanol-Utilizing Bacteria; M.E. Lidstrom
- Methanol-Utilizing Yeasts; W. de Koning, W. Harder
- Biotechnological and Applied Aspects of Methane and Methanol Utilizers; D.J. Leak