The Mobile 'Lucent' Skinner Moth Trap is a unique folding `Skinner' moth trap, with the additional benefits of `Heath' trap type moth deflector vanes. Every component fits snugly in the robust water resistant PVC carry case, which also performs as a base to hold the trap during operation. The design allows for maximum portability and easy storage. This is the 22W circular actinic version that runs off mains electrics.
* Folding aluminium trap
* Water resistant PVC carry case
* Hardwood support bar cross member (electrically safe)
* 22 Watt circular insect attracting bulb
* Water resistant box containing ballast electrics
* 4 metre length of mains cable
* Perspex deflector vanes
* Perspex trap plates
* Perspex moth channelling strips - a unique design which significantly boosts retention.
* Large perspex rain protector (protects bulb and electrics)
* Trap dimensions: 30.5cm long, 40.5cm wide, 30.5cm high
The trap can also be used with a 40W straight actinic bulb. By simply rotating the clips that hold the round actinic bulb, you can mount the straight bulb using the clips. The electrics are suitable for use with bulbs up to 40W. Note, the connector that provides power to the bulb is a 4-prong square adaptor.
Electrics: 240V mains
Mains cable length: 4 metres
Bulb: 22W circular actinic (included with trap)
Trap dimensions: 40.5 cm long, 30.5 cm wide, 30.5 cm high