Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Crete, Greece, September 5-17, 1992.
- Morphogenic Signals and Markers In vitro and In vivo; D.J. Osborne
- In vitro Organogenesis and Somatic Embryogenesis; T.A. Thorpe
- Relation between Some Cytological, Biochemical, Molecular Markers and Plant Morphogenesis; K. Tran Thanh Van, C.A. Gendy
- What is the Significance of the Relatively Large Tubulin Multigene Families for Plant Morphogenesis?; D.E. Fosket, et al.
- Polyamines and Morphogenesis in Normal and Transgenic Plant Cultures; N. Bagni, et al.
- Polyamines and Morphogenesis in Monocots; A.F. Tiburcio, et al.
- The Molecular Basis of Cell Cycle Control in Arabidopsis thaliana; D. Inze, et al.
- Molecular Studies of Shoot Meristem Activity during the Vegetative-to-Floral Transition; A.J. Kelly, D.R. Meeks-Wagner
- Secreted Proteins in Plant Cell Cultures; F.A. Van Engelen, S.C. De Vries
5 additional articles