+44 1803 865913
The MS12C Dino-Lite Adjustable Cradle Stand is a small, light and portable cradle stand with 2 insert adapters allowing you to position the Dino-Lite at 3 fixed working distances. This allows magnifications of approximately 18x, 25x & 40x (dependant upon the Dino-Lite model, please see the Specification tab for more information).
The open front of the cradle base allows you to place and manipulate small items in the microscope view without the need to move the stand. This can be useful when inspecting several similar small objects.
The smooth base of the stand allows you to 'glide' the cradle over large, flat surfaces and makes this stand ideal for inspection and viewing of flat surfaces, for example print material.
Please note that the MS12C is not suitable for use with the AM413TS Dino-Lite Pro (x500) model or with the fixed cap polarizing models (AM413ZT and AM413ZT-D).
* Small, light and very portable
* Provides 3 fixed working distances ( approx 18x, 25x & 40x)
* Ideal for viewing small objects and also large, flat surfaces
* Cradle base and 2 insert adapters
* Three fixed working distances allowing approx 18x, 25x & 40x when used with standard (10x-50x & 200x) Dino-Lite models.
* One fixed working distance allowing approx 50x when used with long working distance (20x-90x) Dino-Lite model.
* Total weight: 38g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985