+44 1803 865913
By: Sairam Bhat
554 pages, no illustrations
This book presents a critical analysis of India's environment pollution and protection scenario, following the 'State-Pressure-Response' framework to analyse the parameters of conservation. It advocates that the role of environmental law should not be restricted to mere prevention and control of pollution but should encompass conservation and regeneration of natural resources too. The book also reflects on India's management policy regarding resource conservation and highlights the international laws on arbitration in environmental matters. It is a one-stop reference for all debates and discussions on environment with a global perspective.
- Constitution and Common Law Principles
- Water Conservation: Legal issues and challenges
- Forest: Legal Issues and Conservation Strategies
- Legal Regime Relating to Conservation of Land
- International Law: Principles of sustainable development for resource conservation
- Resource Conservation and Management: Perspectives
- International Environmental Law Arbitration: New approaches to dispute resolution
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985