+44 1803 865913
This volume, part of a series that regards all the marine sciences as a complete unit, features contributions from experts involved in biological, chemical, geological, and physical aspects of marine science. Including a full-color insert and an extensive reference list, the text is an essential reference for researchers and students in all fields of marine science.
* Provides an overview of state-of-the-art biogeochemical and ecological modelling of the greater North Sea
* Explores the role, routes, and effects of manganese in aquatic crustaceans
* Highlights the physical constraints imposed by the material behavior of sand and mud, distinguishing elastic behavior of muds from granular behavior of sands
* Reviews results of studies on coralligenous concretions, including environmental factors which influence the development of corelligenous communities, their distribution, types, assemblages, builders, and eroders * Presents new results on defensive granular structures as well as a compilation of literature data in sea slugs
* Describes the general principles of rafting and how they contribute to population connectivity
* Discusses the direct and indirect effects of climate change on marine mammals and their conservation
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985