Pettersson Batsound Touch is a sound recording and analysis software that provides high resolution, real-time spectrograms. It is ideal for use with a touch screen tablet PC, and the perfect companion for the M500 USB microphone.
* Touch screen support.
* Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible.
* High-resolution real-time spectrogram and waveform display.
* Supports the Pettersson M500 USB Microphone as well as standard Windows sound devices.
* Manual, triggered and circular buffer recording modes.
* Live audio of transformed ultrasound.
* Saves GPS coordinates in the sound files.
* Compressed view to fit more bat calls into a single screen.
* Resizable text and buttons to fit screens of different sizes.
* User-definable file metadata.
* Various color schemes to fit different occasions.
BatSound Touch does not replace the standard BatSound software. For more advanced analysis, Batsound is recommended.
BatSound Touch is also available as a 'Lite' version, but with slightly more limited functionality. This version is available free of charge to customers purchasing the M500 USB Ultrasonic Microphone.
The BatSound Touch manual can be downloaded here here.