* As seen on BBC Springwatch *
This hand net / kick net is very sturdy, yet light and easy to use. The wooden handle will float and is comfortable to use in cold weather. The outer net frame is constructed using marine grade aluminium and the net bag is attached by an inner brass frame to reduce wear. The high specification net bag is made from woven polyester (1mm or 2mm mesh) or precision welded nylon (all other mesh sizes) for extra durability. Net bags are easily removable for washing or replacement. This means that one frame can be used with a selection of different net bags (see below).
The Professional Hand Net conforms to Environment Agency specifications. It is available with a standard (0.3m) or deep (0.5m) bag and with a wide variety of mesh sizes.
The standard hand net is the 1mm mesh 0.3m bag. A 2mm mesh bag is recommended for amphibians.
* Please be advised that due to the size of this item, shipping to locations outside of the UK will incur a higher shipping charge than that indicated during online check out. Please contact our customer services department on 01803 865913 or email@example.com to obtain an accurate shipping price *
* Net material: woven polyester (1mm or 2mm) or precision welded nylon (all other mesh sizes)
* Bag depth: 0.3m (standard) or 0.5m (long)
* Outer frame: 250mm diameter
* Total length of frame and handle: 1.48m