+44 1803 865913
Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Quebec, Montreal, August 1991.
- Terminology in Biological Rhythms; M.A. Ali, et al.
- Introduction to the Analysis of Periodic Phenomena; P. Legendre, P. Dutilleul
- Biological Rhythms; M.P. Gerkema
- Behavior and Rhythms in Fishes; D.L.G. Noakes
- Ultradian Rhythms in Fishes; R.C. Peters, R.J. Veeneklaas
- Tidally-Synchronised Behavior in Marine Fishes; R.N. Gibson
- Lunar and Semi-Lunar Rhythms in Fishes; J.F. Leatherland, et al.
- Circadian Basis for Neuroendocrine Regulation; A.H. Meier
- Sleep, Inactivity, and Circadian Rhythms in Fish; S. Reebs
- Feeding-Entrained Circadian Rhythms in Fishes; R.E. Spieler
- Melatonin Rhythms in the Pineal Organ of Fishes and its Effects; A. Zachmann, et al.
- Regulation of the Rhythmic Melatonin Secretion by Fish Pineal Photoreceptor Cells; J. Falcon, et al.
- The Rainbow Trout Pineal Organ; W.A. Gern, et al.
6 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985