The Scholaris-400 provides an excellent low-cost introduction to the world of microscopy. Featuring both transmitted and incident LED illumination, the microscope is suitable for use with both slide preparations and whole objects. It has a x10 widefield eyepiece and three objective lenses providing x4, x10 and x40 magnification. This means that specimens can be viewed with a choice of x40, x100 or x400 magnification. The stage platform has two clips to hold slides in place.
The Scholaris-400 comes with a dust cover and accessory pack comprising five prepared slides, five plain slides, cover slips, test tube, pipette, probe and tweezers. The microscope requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
* x40, x100 and x400 magnification
* x10 widefield eyepieces
* x4, x10 and x40 parfocal achromatic objectives
* Incident and transmitted illumination
* Rotating 6-hole disc diaphragm
* Locked-on stage clips
* Single-speed focusing knobs
* Dust cover
* Magnification range: x40, x100, x400
* Eyepiece: x10 widefield
* Objective lenses: x4, x10, x40 parfocal achromatic
* Illumination: LED transmitted and incident
* Dimensions: 160 x 118 x 300mm
* Weight: 800g