This 20W Solar Panel is for use with the Batlogger C. Using energy from the sun it will charge the battery packs so that your deployment times can be vastly increased. The panel is extremely efficient and requires only half a day of sun to power the Batlogger for ten days (using two battery packs).
The solar panel consists of a high quality monocrystalline solar module encased in tempered glass with a robust aluminium frame and is weatherproof to IP67 standards. A five meter connecting cable is supplied allowing you to position the solar panel in the best possible position.
* Module power: 20W
* Dimensions: 550 x 299 x 35mm
* Weight: 2.7kg
* Protection class: IP65
* Maximum power voltage (Vmpp): 17.82V
* Maximum power current (Impp): 1.14A
* Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.96V
* Short circuit current (Isc): 1.27A