Edited By: Luiz Mouthinho
Fully updated with new chapters linking strategic thinking and action in the management of tourism, this comprehensive textbook provides an analytical evaluation of the most important global trends in tourism and an analysis of the impact of crucial environmental issues and their implications along with the major factors affecting international tourism management.
Following a successful first edition that is now a mainstream textbook in tourism courses, the book also covers marketing strategy, functional management and strategic planning in order to provide an integrated synthesis that will benefit students in their future careers, and also be useful to professionals working in the tourism sector.
Part 1: Tourism Environment, Economic Development, Forecasting and Trends
1. The New Business Environment and Trends in Tourism
2. Futurecast Applied to Tourism
3. The Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index as a Tool for Economic Development and Poverty Reduction
4. Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting
Part 2: Integrated Management in Tourism
5. Consumer Behaviour in Tourism
6. Strategic Innovation in Tourism Business
7. The Transformation of Distribution Channels
8. Human empowerment, Management and Tourism
9. Operations Management in Tourism
10. Financial Management in Tourism
11. Financial Impact of Tourism Marketing
Part 3: Strategic Vision and Management in Tourism
12. Strategic Planning and Performance Management
13. eTourism Strategy
14. Process-based Management in Tourism
15. International Strategies in Tourism
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985