Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The ultraZOOM-2 is a professional grade, stereo zoom microscope that has high-performance HD coated optics, flat field objectives, widefield eyepieces and an excellent magnification range. The ultra-long working distance (115mm) makes this microscope particularly useful for working under for dissection or with other types of tools. A magnification range of 8x-50x is expandable to 4x-300x using additional eyepieces and/or objective lenses (available to purchase separately - please see accessories).
The microscope head is mounted on a robust metal pillar stand. Illumination is provided by a top 3W LED spot lamp mounted at the rear of the holder, and a transmitted 3W LED lamp mounted beneath the glass plate (with diffuser). As LEDs provide no measurable heat, the microscope is suitable for viewing live specimens. Both lamps have adjustable intensity and the angle of the top lamp can also be altered. Glass and plastic inserts are provided for the stage - these can be clamped firmly into position with a locking screw.
A trinocular tube allows for connection of a camera (not included) for live image viewing and capture.
Requires 220/240V mains electricity. A UK power cord, dust cover and manual are supplied with this microscope.
* Home use
* Routine inspection
* Magnification: 7x-63x
* Zoom ratio: 9:1
* Working distance: 110mm (expandable to 165mm with 0.5x auxiliary objective lens)
* Objectives: Zoom objectives 0.7x-6.3x
* Eyepieces: Pair of 10x magnification (field number 22mm)
* Eyepiece Tubes: 30mm inner diameter, 45˚ inclined. Interpupiliary distance adjustable (52-75mm) for comfortable viewing.
* Zoom control: Pair of zoom knobs located on both sides of the head with calibration marks.
* Camera port: Suitable for the attachment of almost any camera with the appropriate adapter.
* Head body: Fits a 76mm internal diameter microscope holder. Includes lip for holding an optional ring light and internal thread for attaching optional auxiliary objectives.
* Extras: Includes dust cover and manual.
* Pillar height: 300mm
* Internal diameter of microscope holder: 76mm
* Top spot lamp: 3W LED, mounted at rear of holder, adjustable angle and intensity
* Transmitted lamp: 3W LED, mounted under glass plate with diffuser, adjustable intensity
* Stage inserts: Glass and plastic inserts included, can be clamped into place with locking screw
* Power: Mains 220/240V (power cord included, internal low voltage for safety