+44 1803 865913
This classic Motic stereo microscope has been purposely designed for the classroom and is ideal for introducing students to microscopy. Offering 20x and 40x magnification options, it is ideal for looking at plants, animals and fossils.
Transmitted and incident illumination are provided by 10W tungsten bulbs which are powered using the included charger cable. Black, white and frosted stage plates are also included.
* Optical system: Greenough
* Observation tube: Binocular head
* Interpupillary distance: 51-79mm
* Diopter adjustment: On the left tube, +/- 5 diopter
* Inclination: 45˚ inclined, rear-facing
* Eyepieces: WF10X/20mm
* Objective system: Turret changer
* Objective magnification: 2x-4x
* Working distance: 47mm
* Stand: Pole-type stand with transmitted illumination
* Base: 190 x 115mm
* Column/Arm: 130mm high
* Head holder: For 13mm diameter column with incident illumination
* Focus mechanism: Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
* Focusing stoke: 42mm
* Incident illumination: Tungsten 12V/10W
* Transmitted illumination: Tungsten 12V/10W
* Transformer: External
* Power supply: Charger 100-240V or rechargeable batteries
* Dimensions: 190 x 115 x 285mm
* Weight: 2.7kg
* Black, white and frosted stage plates
* Dust cover
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985